I am a software developer. Previously, I was a mathematician working in algebraic geometry with postdocs in Hannover and Austin, Texas. I finished a Ph.D. with Emanuele Macrì at the Ohio State University in 2016.
- Since 10/2022: Software Consultant at TNG Technology Consulting GmbH
- 09/2019 - 08/2022: Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (Postdoc) at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- 09/2016 - 05/2019: R. H. Bing Fellow at the University of Texas at Austin
- Families of elliptic curves in P^3 and Bridgeland stability: Code for a research article with the same name.
- Personal Website: The Django code for this website.
- Variation of stability for moduli spaces of unordered points in the plane: Code for a research article with the same name.
- Viper: Remake of the classic game snake.
- Stability Conditions: Sage library for computations with (very weak) Bridgeland stability conditions.
- 09/2012 - 05/2016: Ph.D. in Mathematics at the Ohio State University
- 09/2011 - 07/2012: Ph.D. Student in Mathematics at Universität Bonn
- 10/2009 - 11/2011: Master of Science in Mathematics at Universität Bonn
- 10/2006 - 09/2009: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics at Leibniz Universität Hannover